Monday, July 16, 2007

Nightmares?

Nightmare isn't exactly the right word... but what would you call a dream, which if it came true would be insanely scary, and yet a blessing all at the same time? Yes- that's right- I've been dreaming about having twins. And it seems like it would be so great- but then you realize that you never get sleep- that the 18 month old will still require constant attention- and probably most importantly- you need cute twin names!!! Overwhelming is a good word for it.

So I'm waiting anxiously for tomorrow to find out what's happening "down there." And the waiting seems eternal.

In other news- I don't think the hot flashes are as bad this time around, but I think that the emotional wreckage is greater. I'm not sure (even with the heat) that I've come out on the better end of the deal this time.

No comments: