Saturday, July 7, 2007

It's getting hot in here...

I thought I remembered the clomid taking a few days before the hot flashes kicked in, but alas, I've already had my first one, and the first dose was less than 12 hours ago... it wasn't a bad one though, so perhaps in winter I never would have noticed it.

Short and sweet tonight... I'm in the middle of the Harry Potter books. In the last 4 days I have finished books 1-3 and am halfway through 4. I am trying to reread them all before the 21st when the last one comes out. I think I am feeling the same way about the books that I am about this cycle. I am so excited for it to happen, and yet a part of me is sad knowing that it will be over soon. (OK, wait, that didn't sound right... I will be happy when the cycle is over, but there's a good chance Matt and I will stop at 2, and it makes me sad to think that I would be starting my last pregnancy and such...better?)

No comments: