Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 dpo

I've spent a lot of the morning going back through my posts from last January. Trying to see when "symptoms" started showing up. From what I can tell- it was about a week from the IUI. So in the next couple days, I could have some early indications. I'm not sure why, perhaps its my own subconscious trying to protect me, but I'm not feeling very confident. I still hope I'm pregnant, but for some reason, I just don't think I am. But I'm sure that will be different tomorrow. Or later today. And it didn't stop me from buying pregnancy tests yesterday.


Oh! And I did find out that the cramping that I had the day of the procedure was the same last time. So that makes me feel a little bit better.


I increased my metformin on Tuesday. I actually felt ok yesterday, so we'll see how today goes. I think the decreased amount of carbs in my diet is helping me adjust to it. I think in the past, I got caught in the cycle that the drugs would make me feel terrible, and that carbs would help relieve the nausea right away- unfortunately, in the long run they made it worse. But since I wasn't eating many carbs when I started this time, perhaps the cycle is broken. And it gives me something to blame any early symptoms on. =)

No comments: