Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Day 7 (creative, eh?)

Yeah! So I took the last clomid today. The hot flashes have been hitting pretty hard- especially at night. But the bigger problem is that when they are done, and I have, in a huffy fit, thrown all the covers off, I can't get them back because Matt wraps himself up in them.

Except the sheet- because no matter how hard I try, I just can't get him to understand the purpose of a sheet. What's up with that???? I hate having to wash our comforter as often as I do, but he freaking won't use the sheet! I will give him credit, that despite not understanding why I would like for him to use it, he tries. But I think the 27 years that he slept without one before that are so deeply ingrained that it is impossible to stay that way through the night.

Oh- and because I am now 30, the doc wants my day 3 blood work done if I'm not pregnant this cycle... she thinks there's a good chance that there's something wrong with my egg levels/quality since I had a 50+ day cycle despite prometrium & metformin... I am more inclined to believe that my body doesn't respond well to progesterone (as I never had a period while taking a progesterone only birth control pill either)... so here's hoping it doesn't get the far...

And an even bigger OH! *If/When* we have a girl... I think we have a name... and NO I'm not telling until I am pregnant & it happens to be a girl... boys names are much more difficult for us to agree on (unless we want Brody & Brady & Brennan & Braeden... it seems the only boys names we like are BR names, and neither of us are willing to go there- but wouldn't Brody and Brady make really cute twin names???)

No comments: