Thursday, July 5, 2007

CD 1!!!!!

YEAH!!! 51 days later, we FINALLY have Day 1. I am not exaggerating to say that I squealed and jumped up and down with happiness. And I have to admit that I looked up my due date... (April 8th)... just. in. case. Which of course makes me think that if I had the baby on April 6th, it would be on my Great Grandmother's birthday... and that seems like a good omen to me.

I am trying desperately to not get my hopes up. I KNOW that we got lucky last time, and that there are no guarantees that the first time will work this time. But I can't say that I won't be sorely dissapointed! I mean seriously- if I have to take clomid during the hottest month of the year, there better be a good payoff! =)

So here we go.... clomid starts Saturday, follicle ultrasound on the 17th... insemination...??? sometime between the 19th and 25th.

No comments: