Friday, May 25, 2007

CD ??

I had to look- I couldn't even remember... how much time, life, and Brody have all changed things. (It's CD 10 btw...) I should start OPK's soon. Well, technically, I should have started them 4 days ago- but I know my body well enough to know that it would have been a waste of 4 tests. So I'll start today or tomorrow, and probably 4-7 days from now it should be positive. Since we are waiting for an IUI until next month, we will go the "natural" route this month, and who knows what could happen- maybe we'll get lucky... save some money... limit the chance of twins. It would be good all around, ya know?

In other news... the Metformin is really sucky right at the moment. I doubled the dose a few days ago, and now I can't stop throwing up. Grrrrr.... last night was better, so I am hoping that today is better than yesterday. I think part of the problem is that I don't have many breakfast suitable proteins that I feel like eating in the morning, so I end up with peanut butter toast or something, and it's just not enough. So today I think I'll make eggs, and maybe that will help.

And because Matt and I are crazy, and because it took us about 15 months last time to find a name that we could agree on... we've been looking. It started because I wanted to see where Broderick had ranked last year (884- Brody was in the 140's I think, with Brodie being up there somewhere too) but then I got hooked, and I can't stop looking. We have 3 girls names- well, I have 3, Matt has 2. But the other day he offered that he might not hate the name as much as he had said, and that for a price, he might be willing to concede... his price? A flat screen tv. (minimum of about $800 probably) Or perhaps a WII (OK, now we're down to about $300)... or Guitar Hero's ($90). So basically, he just wants to make me feel like I owe him if we do end up with that name. Now that I know he can be bought though, he's going to have a tough time talking me out of it! =)

No comments: