Friday, May 11, 2007

4 days...

So in four days I will be starting prometrium. Since I haven't ever taken it before, I just started looking up the details of it. What I didn't realize is that it takes 10 days to work, and that puts our timeline back about a week from what I was assuming... I guess it's good that Matt's trip was delayed. Otherwise he would be booked to fly to Santa Barbara the same week I would ovulate, and that would be no good at all! But since it will be later, we also have a better chance at a leap day baby! =) Am I the only one who thinks that would be cool?

I am really dreading the idea of clomid. It has been very warm the last couple of days, and I'm simply not dealing with the heat well. Adding hot flashes is starting to scare me a bit. I'm not sure we'll be able to afford the air conditioning bills! Not to mention poor Brody who won't sleep with a blanket on (he kicks it off), and only has light weight pj's. I might have to pull out sweats for him.

No comments: