Wednesday, June 6, 2007

PMS?

If I weren't me... as in if I were a wonderfully fertile woman who actually had the ability to get pregnant- I would be having a hard time convincing myself that I wasn't. I am 7 days past surge, I have a nasty migraine, I'm nauseous (why can't I ever spell that word?), yesterday I had sharp pains that reminded me of when Brody was implanting, my sense of smell seems overly sharp despite feeling all stuffed up, and I'm slightly more hormonal than normal. All in all, I'm feeling peachy, can't you tell? =)

But since I'm not your regular fertile woman, all I can really think of is that I can't wait for the next week to be over so that we can really start trying. Because really, anything that doesn't include a test tube of sperm between my breasts and a doctor's office, is just a waste, right? (Was that too graphic? Slightly out of line? I think it's the hormones... makes me cynical and well makes me lose the filters of what I should and shouldn't say.)

ANYWHO... I would love to be optimistic. I would love to think that maybe just maybe it will work and that everything would be fine. I'll confess, I even looked up what my due date would be if I am pregnant (Feb 22nd)... but I also looked up what it would be if I get pregnant next month (March 20th), or the month after that (April 17th), and if I get pregnant in August (May 15th... Happy Birthday to me!) (though none of those dates reflect what clomid might or might not do to the length of my cycle)

But really, I'm not crazy... unless it's a week before my period should start, and there is even a .0000000001% chance that I could be pregnant.

Progesterone test tomorrow.

No comments: