Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Day 28 *edited... again*

And I feel like SHIT! (sorry mom!)

I got up this morning and thought... "I should test" but I talked myself out of it... convinced beyond a doubt that there is no way that I am pregnant. So I got up, Brody and I played, and now I want nothing more than to spend the rest of the day curled up on the bathroom floor.

I called the doctor and am waiting for a return call with the test results. If they come back positive, I'll test tonight or tomorrow morning. If it comes back negative, I'll be having a talk about starting prometrium so that we can move forward.

Ah the joys...

Edited to add... not pregnant... still waiting to hear from the Dr

Edited again to add.... progesterone .6- should have been over 4. Clomid starts either day 3 or 5 of next cycle... grrrr.....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

any word from your doctor yet??

Unknown said...

that sucks sorry about that.