Monday, June 11, 2007

Hmmm...

So I am awaiting the results from the doctor's office. They should have gotten them over the weekend, so I figure I'll wait until around lunch or so and give them a call... which will be futile, because they'll just end up calling me back at 6 tonight regardless, but well, it will make me feel better.

The thoughts of "I might be pregnant" have ebbed. While I understand that there is a minuscule chance of it, I have to admit, that I truly don't think I am. I think the migraines were poorly timed allergies, and I think the rest can be attributed to the wonderful world of PMS. Depending on the results of the progesterone test though, I may POAS tomorrow morning just to take away any doubt. Hopefully that way, I won't stress myself into a late period and we can start this cycle as early as possible.

Did I mention that I'll be taking Clomid during the trip to California? I am packing lots of sweats for Brody to wear at night since I'm guessing the air conditioner will be set to a very low temperature. I'm also wondering if it makes any sense at all to take the Pack N Play with us, since I'll probably be so worried that he's cold that I'll end up having him in bed with us anyway. Did I mention that I haven't started packing? Or figuring out what to take in the slightest? Or done any laundry so that we have clean clothes? The only thing I have done is ask my parents to keep the kitty so that she's not lonely. She hasn't been too happy lately- very much missing her pal, so I don't want to leave her for 6 days without anyone here.

No comments: