Thursday, September 13, 2007

Week 10

Can I just mention that I woke up this morning thinking that I had just FINISHED week 10, and instead I am just starting it? I checked it on 3 different websites, and counted myself just to be sure... I was that convinced. So now I'm a little grumpy about it! =)

Here's what I know this week...

Pregnant women wake up from a "full" night's sleep haven woken up at least 3 times to pee, and already feel like they have run a 10K.

Pregnant women with babies under 1 (or maybe older!) wake up from a "full" night's sleep haven woken up at least 3 times to pee and 2 times because the baby is screaming in his sleep.

Pregnant women with babies who are teething wake up from a "full" night's sleep haven woken up at least 3 times to pee, 2 times because the baby is crying in his sleep, and at least 1 more time because the baby's teeth hurt and he is crying inconsolably and won't go back to sleep.

Basically, I'm saying I'm worn out. I never feel rested, and I can't wait for week 13 when I will hopefully get some energy back and have 13 weeks to attempt to organize my life/house before I get psycho tired again. But beyond that, I'm good, the baby is good, and we are plugging along. 25% done... 75% to go...

Oh! If anyone has any cool boy names, we could use some suggestions. Just please don't be offended if we don't take the suggestion- I have looked through over 30,000 names, and the ones I like, Matt doesn't, and the ones he likes, I don't. I tend to like 3 syllable names that both sound cool themselves, and have decent nicknames. Nicknames are big for me. I like options. Besides? How is the kid supposed to know when he's in trouble if I ALWAYS call him by his full name? =)

No comments: