Saturday, August 4, 2007

Yes, it's true...

I'm pregnant. YEAH! For those of you who didn't know, we have been trying since April... and had an IUI this past month. I am hoping for an early ultrasound here in about 2-3 weeks or so- just to make sure that there's only one little one in there.

But for now- I'm taking suggestions for nicknames for little one in there... since Brody was Jelly Belly, and there's already a Peanut in the family- I need something new and creative. Perhaps something that would inspire a girl this time? =) So please... fire away! Perhaps a prize to the person who gives me the best idea???

6 comments:

Me Ma said...

Dear Kris,
You already know how very excited I am! Can we fast forward to April? Bet you would love to....
but then you would miss all the fun of pregnancy.
I love prizes, so I am going to put my thinking cap on again, since you have already nixed the suggestions I have given you so far.
I love you!!
Mom

Sheryl said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I'm so happy for you... and of course so very jealous!! :)

I love me some good prizes too... I'll be coming up with a good name for ya

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOO Happy for you!!! :)

Krystle said...

Yes, K above was my comment... I just wanted to post with a link to my blog!!

How exciting... wow! :)

Anonymous said...

We used "Bubba" for my daughter (we didn't know the sex) and "Peanut" for my son (again, we didn't know the sex) so I say pick something that doesn't sound girly and you'll get a girl ;) Friends of mine had a "Bun" for bun in the oven.

Anonymous said...

So happy for you!!!
We called our daughter ladybug. And we didn't know for sure she was a girl till she was born, but it worked for us.