Monday, August 6, 2007

Oh yeah, NOW I remember!

Morning sickness isn't so fun... and I haven't even thrown up yet! I have felt extremely sick, and been oh so tired. I feel like I might be ok if I could get more than 2 hours of sleep at a time, but for the last 4 nights, that hasn't happened. Between peeing, lightening storms, Brody waking up, and our neighbors testing their incredibly loud homemade go cart in the middle of the night- I'm exhausted. Luckily, Brody is sleeping longer during the day, so I am able to lay down when he does, and get some decent naps.

But I asked for this, right? =) Yes, and I know that a week after it stops I won't remember how bad it was- but I can't help but hope that the next 8 weeks or so goes fast! In the meantime, I guess I better stock up on saltines and gatorade!

No comments: