Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Weird

It is very weird- I spent 2 days feeling horrible, and now have spent 2 days feeling absolutely perfect. So perfect in fact that I spent last night dreaming that I was having a miscarriage, despite knowing that as of Monday, my betas were perfect and everything was fine. But of course, Monday I felt like crap... and now I do not. For those of you who weren't around 18 months ago- fine is not something I feel when I am pregnant. I do pregnant by bending over the toilet and begging every diety I can name to make it stop. That's how I know I'm pregnant. Right now? Right now there is no nausea, no migraines... just a little bit of weird bloating that could or possibly could not be related to that little speck in my uterus.

And lest you think I'm upset about this -really I'm not- I am grateful for every day of pregnancy in which I can go about my day without having to have a bucket in my car, and know without fail where the nearest bathroom/trahscan/ potted plant is. It's just unnerving. It makes me want to ask for a 3rd beta... Just. To. Be. Sure. So please, those of you (ERIN!) who never had the joys of experiencing morning sickness... fill me in- how do you get through the 1st trimester (or the first week even) without constantly feeling like something is wrong????

1 comment:

Kristi said...

I am so happy for you! Congrats! I never had morning sickness with Isabella, and of course, I had bought into the hype that morning sickness = healthy pregnancy. But don't worry, and count your blessings that you're not sick.