Monday, April 23, 2007

CD 9

3 days ago I was supposed to start using my OPK. (ovulation predictor kit for all you newbies out there...) Today, I finally remembered. I know I typically ovulate later in my cycle... or at least I do with clomid... but I'm not taking it this cycle, so really, I don't know when I might O, and if I was in any way thinking that this cycle could be viable, I might be a little more on top of things. But I'm not.

BUT... I also need to be able to prove to Nurse Cries With Me that either I didn't ovulate, or that we didn't do anything that could have made me pregnant ;-) around that time so that she'll start my period on the 15th. So I need to be more on top of it, and even though I have no hope, I need to be more invested in this cycle. But how do you do that without feeling the disappointment in the end when it doesn't work???

No comments: